17. Seth, A.K. (2019). The neuroscience of reality. Scientific American (feature article).
16. Seth, A.K. (2019). Registered Reports: A road to reliable research. Medium
15. Seth, A.K. (2019). Reality is not what it seems – and neither are you! Kidspirit PerSpectives [winner of the 2019 Kidspirit PerSpectives award]
14. Seth, A.K., Schartner, M., Tagliazucchi, E., Muthukumaraswamy, S., Carhart-Harris, R., and Barrett, A.B. (2018) What psychedelic research can and cannot tell us about consciousness. Scientific American (Oct 26)
12. Seth, A.K. (2017) Nothing to be afraid of. Granta
11. Seth, A.K. (2016) The real problem. Aeon (feature essay, a 2016 editor’s pick)
10. Seth, A.K. (2016). Aliens on earth: What octopus minds can tell us about alien consciousness. In Aliens, ed. J. Al-Khalili. Profile Books, London. Reprinted by TED books (2017).
9. Seth, A.K. (2015) Conscious awakening: (review of Ex Machina). New Scientist (24 Jan, pp.44-45)
8. Seth, A.K. (2014) Why we must not stall technological progress. The Guardian (Dec 03)
7. Seth, A.K. (2014) The human brain project risks becoming a missed opportunity. The Guardian (Jul 09)
6. Seth, A.K. (2013) Brain-to-brain interfacing. The Guardian (Aug 28)
5. Seth, A.K. (2013) The brain’s last ‘hurrah.’ The Guardian (Aug 15)
4. Seth, A.K. (2013) Obituary for Dr. Bhola Nath Seth. The Guardian (Jul 21)
3. Seth, A.K. (2012) Capsule review of ‘Consciousness’ by C. Koch. The Guardian (Aug 15)
2. Seth, A.K. (2012) Eight Key Questions for Consciousness Science. The Guardian (Mar 15)
1. Seth, A.K. (2011). From COGS to consciousness. In F. Gray (Ed.). Making the Future: A History of the University of Sussex. University of Sussex. p.177-180.